Available positions on the Markham-Stouffville Ringette Executive team
We have the following open nominations on the Markham-Stouffville Ringette Executive team
- Secretary - keeps and issues the minutes for the executive and typically keeps us organized and on track with any action items and issues that need to be resolved.
- Bear Cub Convener - educates and informs the parents and players just beginning in ringette have as much information as they need and sends out reminders regarding attendance and anything pertinent to their team
- Come Try Ringette Coordinator - Organizes the CTR events and coordinates with Ringette Ontario for promotional materials.
- Lending Program and Used Equipment Coordinator - Ensures all bear cubs have the proper equipment for practices and games. Coordinates the rental of Jerseys, stick and ringette cages.
- Member-at-Large - provides support to events and other executive positions that may be needed. This role provides experience prior to moving into another executive role.
- Vice-President - provides back-up to the President in running the meetings and if there are any matters between associations that arise.